1 of 5 photos Great Birding
2 of 5 photos Great Himalayan views
3 of 5 photos kafal-house6
4 of 5 photos Nature-Trails
5 of 5 photos Farm fresh meals
Your Take Away
- A sense of excitement raises when flocks of gorgeous Himalayan birds creates a musical orchestra
- The dawn comes with hues of clouds
- An interesting place to initiate wildlife research
- One can see astounding views of Pangot Valley
- zero waste drive in Pangot is one of the ways to contribute to nature’s conversation
Welcome to Kafal House
Pangot, a quaint village in the Kumaon hills, situated 15 kms from Nainital. The village consist of a village temple, a post office and small provision store to meet your daily needs. This sleepy town is highly recommended for individuals looking for a peaceful get away near Nainital.
The forests of Pangot attract a variety of birds, over 150 species have been sighted in the region some of which are Pheasants Koklas, cheer, khalij, and lammergeier, Himalayan griffon, blue-winged minla, spotted & slaty-backed forktail, rufous-bellied woodpecker, rufous-bellied niltava, khalij pheasant, variety of thrushes. Many bird species are found on the premises of the Kafal house, making it a haven for nature lovers, birders and butterfly watchers.
For a peaceful, unique yet affordable hotel in Nainital.